Newsroom Computer System(NRCS)
BLAZE NRCS built from base keeping in mind the evolving Social interactions, gives you the edge in engaging the audience
#accelerate your web presence
Blaze helps you in instant export of stories to WordPress powered websites along with last minute changes to the look and feel of the story.
Simple - yet a powerful app
The Mobile App is just not an add-on functionality, it is designed to facilitate seamless execution of main engine’s core functionalities.
All inclusive license
The core license comes with all important features such as Feed reader, Whatsapp media preview, Social media integration, Hot backup of database and more
Track productivity of the newsroom as a whole as well as on individual basis. Its unique rating system ensures that the reports are the most accurate.
Cross Platform device access
Pure web based application which runs both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. The user interface is mobile and tab friendly.
MOS protocol compliant
Fully supports MOS Protocol for information exchange. Additionally XML or REST based API integration is also possible with third party devices.
- Social Media Integration : Publish to Facebook, Twitter and website. Preview the final output before publishing
- Generic feed parser engine : Supports feeds from Whatsapp, RSS, Wires, remote bureaus, FTP and Email
- Cloud ready: Deploy quickly on AWS and Google cloud instances
- Unicode support and I18N-L10N mode ensures access and support to users of all languages
- Classic Split window scripting
- Blazing fast search results with a dedicated deep indexing engine
- Web-based server management with dashboard: All maintenance tasks can be carried out remotely
- Powerful rundown scheduler and planning with drag and drop editing
- Enhanced touch device support for an intuitive user experience
- Intra messaging and Chat system with group chat
- Auto archive: Blaze automatically archives all stories so that there is no need of housekeeping
BLAZE NRCS BLOCK DIAGRAM
NRCS Server(MAIN & HOT Standby): Min Requirements
CPU:Intel Xeon E5 2400 V2 Series or higher
HDD: 2 X 120GB SSD HDD on RAID 1
MEMORY:16 GB DDR4 RAM
NETWORK:Dual Gigabit Network card
OPERATING SYSTEM: Ubuntu 14.04 with LTS/RHEL 5.5
Client Workstation: Min Requirements
CPU:Intel Core i3
HDD:100 GB HDD
MEMORY:4 GB RAM
NETWORK:Gigabit Network card
OPERATING SYSTEM: MS Windows: 7 Pro, 8 Pro, 10 Pro
Mac OS X: Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mavericks
Linux: Any distribution with GUI support
Introduction to Blaze NRCS
Comprehensive MOS Support
Add additional MOS devices on the fly without any downtime. Supports the following versions of the Protocol: 2.6, 2.8, 2.8.1, 2.8.2, 2.8.3. Exhaustive logging helps you debug any connectivity issues easily.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How is BLAZE user license calculated
BLAZE user licenses are based on the concurrent user count accessing the system. If a user is not logged in the user licence is not taken into consideration.
Is BLAZE user license perpetual
Yes its a perpetual license
Does BLAZE work on Mac as well?
Does BLAZE integrate with social media platforms?
Yes, BLAZE has a powerful social media plugin which integrates with facebook, Twitter and Youtube. You can share news items in Blaze directly on to social media platforms along with additional media.