Create your archive workflow
Drag & Drop workflow creation
Define data expiry for each workflow step. Dual copies for DR copies to be created and more.
Providing the right Cost V/S Performance architectures with Hybrid architectures. Allows you to create workflows with multiple combination of archive medium
Add additional storage on the fly without any downtime. The license does not limit with any data size limitations.
Advanced data integrity algorithms ensure that data is intact at every level. Multi level authentication for deletion tasks.
Gravity Deep Modules
LTO GATEWAY (Supports LTO 5, 6, 7 & 8 Tape drives and Libraries)
Linear Tape-Open(LTO) technology is the most economical & durable solution for data storage. Gravity Deep archive integrates with industries leading LTO libraries based on LTFS technology. Searching and browsing on data happens right inside Gravity Deep which holds all the necessary metadata, proxies and storyboard thumbnails.
- Intelligent Dual Backup technology which enables critical data to be backed onto different types of storages. Up to 3 copies of data can be stored on a combination of archive storage
- Extensive client list with huge tape library based archives
Optical Disk Archival (ODA Gateway) : Supports single drive and Petasite Libraries
ODA is the high capacity, future-proofed media storage, on-site backup solution from Sony. Quicker than tape and more reliable than hard drives, Optical Disc Archive offers super-fast random access to content. With 100-year rated media life and no special storage requirements, ODA makes a strong case for archival. QuickEdge Asset management along with Gravity Deep Archive has been deployed with petasite ODA libraries. More details can be found at the following link QuickEdge Sony ODA integration Brief
CLOUD GATEWAY : Supports Amazon & Google Cloud Services
Limitless! when it comes to scalability and reliability there is no match for Cloud storage. Gravity Deep is strongly integrated with industry leading cloud leading cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services(AWS) and Google Cloud.
The following storage options are possible
- Complete Cloud: Application and Storage both reside on cloud
- Hybrid: In-premises application and storage + cloud backup
- Cloud as DR – In-premises application and archival to cloud
- Advanced data caching techniques keep frequently used data in faster storage mediums
- Complete control on performance with user definable task priority levels
- Frame based tagging: Tag key frames of the media for faster search
- Detailed Audit trail and System performance reports
- User specific interface layouts can be saved for customized user experience
- Soft lock option to prevent accidental reuse of important Tapes
- Open architecture with web based API for third party integration
Minimum Server sepcifications
CPU:Intel Xeon E5 2400 V2 Series
HDD:2 X 240GB SSD HDD on RAID 1
MEMORY:16 GB DDR4 RAM
NETWORK: 10G Sfp+ or 10G Base T, 1G ethernet also supported
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2016, Windows server 2019
An Archival solution you can DEPEND UPON
The presence of a solid archival solution and the ease of managing and searching digital assets can make a huge difference to the organisations workflow. Gravity Deep Archive implements intelligent and innovative approach to deliver exceptional performance.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Do we require an additional LTO management software with Gravity Deep
No Gravity Deep will directly manage LTO, you dont need any other software or middleware
Which Cloud Storage providers does Gravity Deep support?
It supports AMAZON AWS storage and Google cloud Storage.
Does Gravity Deep Archive support Tape libraries with multiple drives?
Yes Gravity Deep supports single LTO/ODA drives as well as large scale robotic tape libraries with multiple drives.
Where is the proxy and other metadata of media stored?
Metadata and proxy is stored in a nearline storage for LTO and ODA. Its stored in cloud for cloud based servers.
Can the archival media be a mix of LTO, ODA and cloud
Yes Gravity Deep archive is ground up designed to support hybrid storage architectures to archive the best combination of cost, performance and backup.
I am looking for MAM and Archive
QuickEdge MAM & Archive is a better solution for you as it comes with extensive MAM capabilities along with Gravity Deep Archive capabilities. You can read more about QuickEdhe MAM & Archive here