Managing over 20 Million assets spanning over 10 Peta-Bytes
Now with a powerful AI Engine with advanced image recognition and machine learning
Scale-out architecture upto 50 nodes for enterprise performance
Scale out Architecture
Scale performance both vertically and horizontally with the industry leading scale out architecture
Works on both Mac & PC
Open metadata structure
Media stored with all meta data embedded along the media in an open json format
Unified user interface
In memory database
Suitable for small teams with on premise storage on NAS/SAN/DAS
10 User license
Search, browse and tag unlimited data
Privilege based control
High-performance Proxy engine supporting all major codecs and storyboard
Suitable for large work-groups or LTO/ODA/Cloud storage
30 User license
All features of SOLO Edition +
No Storage restrictions
Workflow collaboration and review
Hot backup server
Document assets support including intelligent deep indexing
Adobe Premiere Pro and FCP X Plugin
Partial clip retrieval
Suitable for large organisations with multiple locations
All features of STANDARD Edition +
Unlimited User licenses
Cluster computing Support (Scales up to 50 Servers)
AI Engine integration (Image Recognition with machine learning)
Hybrid archive (In premise + LTO, In premise +Cloud, LTO+ODA etc)
- A core Linux based back-end provides robustness and better security for content
- Supports multiple production storage across different platforms & protocols. Cross-Platform Client supports both Windows & MAC
- Youtube Plugin – Upload and Manage your YouTube channel within the MAM User interface
- Well thought user management system enables folder wise privileges to Add & edit metadata, read-write operations, Monitor system resources
- NLE-PLUGIN: Powerful NLE plugins for Adobe Premiere Pro (Premiere Pro CC 2018 or later), final cut pro X and Edius enable media browse & search right inside the NLE. Drag and drop media directly on to the timeline and export to QuickEdge MAM Explore more in this video link
- “SMART FOLDERS” and “INTRA SHARE” features help in collaborating media with all teams.
- Unlimited multi-type metadata fields. (Date, text, paragraph, picklist) help you create a metadata structure of your choice. each user can further customize the metadata fields.
- Access privileges can be assigned based on user or groups. Additional support for LDAP based authentication
- Partial retrieval support with multiple mark in and outs.
- Smart Quota system : Allows user-specific storage area allocation.
- Duplicate media detection: Find identical media files across the solution and reduce duplication.
- Complete system administration using remote web application.
- Intelligent caching for media lying in offline media like LTO, ODA and Cloud
Client Workstation: Min Requirements
CPU:Intel Core i5
HDD:100 GB HDD
MEMORY:4 GB RAM
NETWORK:Gigabit Network card
OPERATING SYSTEM: MS Windows: 8, 10 Pro
Mac OS X: Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mavericks
Multilocation access support in QuickEdge MAM
QuickEdge MAM integration with Adobe Premiere Pro
QuickEdge MAM has been designed keeping the evolving media landscape in mind so that you are always in pace.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Which storages does QuickEdge MAM Support?
QuickEdge MAM Supports all disk-based storage (NAS/SAN/DAS) which supports the following protocols: FTP, NFS, SMB/CIFS, and Native File systems.
Through optional Gravity Deep Archive plugin supports LTO 5,6,7,8 based Tape drives and tape libraries. Gravity Deep Archive plugin also supports Sony ODA-based drives and libraries and cloud storage like AWS Storage and Google cloud storage. Gravity Deep recently added support to Diskarchive Alto archive storage.
Does QuickEdge support transcoding and rough editing?
What is the use of Artificial Intelligence(AI) engine?
The integrated AI engine works in dual mode to achieve large savings in manual metadata tagging:
Online: In online mode, QuickEdge utilizes Google Vision API to derive deep insights into your video and audio files. Then the backend engine builds structured metadata around it. Transcription is also achieved on the fly for all media ingested.
Offline: QuickEdge utilizes an optional offline AI engine to provide features such as face recognition. Using advanced machine learning algorithms the information extracted is automatically tagged to all existing and newly ingested media files.
What advantages does the cluster architecture of QuickEdge have over traditional architectures
Cluster architecture of QuickEdge MAM provides scalability and high availability, both very important for a Broadcast workflow. QuickEdge scales up to 50 nodes for large data loads.
Can I access QuickEdge on Web
Yes QuickEdge MAM comes with an HTML5 based pure web based application and supports all platforms and device types.
Does QuickEdge MAM support hybrid storage options for DR and high availability?
Yes, storage can be a combination of disk-based, LTO, ODA, Alto, and Cloud Storage. Complex workflows with multiple DR copies can be achieved.
Is document management supported ?
Yes, document management is fully supported and you can manage all kinds of documents and media. An optional document deep indexing module enhances the search accuracy in documents.
How is data integrity ensured?
QuickEdge MAM using its high-performance checksum calculator verifies each file bit by bit to ensure data integrity after each operation. This check is built into all-important workflow steps.
Can users define their own metadata fields?
Yes QuickEdge MAM supports the addition of custom metadata fields without any limits. The newly created fields will be immediately indexed for quick search.